^mY sToRy^

Being somebody means to be yourself::Life is much more complicated than that but I try hard to fulfill my own destiny::In the end, whatever happens "Life must go on"

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ThE eNd?


After Spending 5 years in UTP, I managed to make a grand departure of myself by involving in 2 out-of-campus activities in 2 different events with 2 great bunch of people. The first was dancing and singing in KL Convention Center and the latter would be gamelan in Sheraton, Subang.




The First:

Dancing for the last time was not easy for me….From the beginning (before the event) I felt a solemn echo in my heart. I know this would be the last time for me to hang out with these young talented dancers and dancing has been the ‘thing’ for me for the past 5 years. Thus, it is not an easy get-over-it situation.


As for singing, well I kinda attached to these Star Search people….The musicians, the other finalists….I know for sure this won’t be the last time I sing, but somehow it is the last time for me to hang out with them. I barely know them and started to enjoy their companion but it won’t last long here I guess…Hopefully the friendship remains till eternity


That nite eventhough I felt the adrenaline rush and enjoyment, my mind keep racing bout the next day. Thought of leaving everyone just made you unfocused at a time…..But I know the leaving part is for good…. Having a contagious laugh within the teams is great and I miss it now…I miss them all….hahahahaha It looks like the guests and audiences enjoying themselves with the food, the band, singers and dancers.We did a great job that nite~
That nite..some of us went out for the last time...Jalan2 from the hotel to a mamak stall near KLCC..great time with everyone...Initially the group was quite small la....Then sampai mamak jumpa another grup budak2 dancer pompuan junior...hahah...so apa lagi...heboh la...After having late supper(nih yang best kalo gi hotel2 buat show..makan tak berenti), we decided to jalan2 some more....Gabung 2 grups..fuhh....Kalo org naik kereta and saw us that nite merayau2 tepi jalan..sure they thought budak2 kutu rayau malam2...hahahaha...bising nak mampus....Singgah at McD and jalan some more sampai pusing balik to hotel....Lalu thru Taman KLCC tuh yang gelap nak mampus..tapi since sgt ramai grup kitorg nih...so tak der la takut sgt..hihihi...Pictures are easily captured time nih...hahaha....Balik with a VERY beautiful memories and I guess semua tido dlm senyum....hihihi....
As for me, I thot balik2 bole tido...So igt nak kacau si Dharma first before sleep, call his room, last2 die force me to go out with him dengan Lula sumer...Ish..'kalo tak pergi, siap ko!'..Macam tu la lebey kurang bunyi ugutan die...hahaha..Since this will be the last time hanging around with him and Lula, so what the heck...Ngantuk2 tuh pun pegi jugak la...Tunggu kat lobby hotel and meet up with him and Lula...and then joined by Ina, Ompeng and Fira....So kitorg naik la kereta si Dharma nih...Igtkn nak pegi mana...die ckp die lapar and we(actually aku tak included) makan2 kat gerai steamboat tepi jalan....Dah kenyang makan kat mamak so there's no way I could eat some more...So I just watched them melantak all they want...Looks delicious, trust me...hihihi...Habis jer makan, straight went back to hotel..Hampeh tul si Dharma nih....Cukup asal die kenyang....Buat penat aku jer ikut...hahah..But anyway it was a great hang-out moment....

Esok pagi melantak secara free lagi kat restoran hotel nih....Breakfast....It's like a feast man~~ My god..Banyak giler choice of food for breakfast..Sumer aku rasa...wahahaha...Even the koko crunch with milk pun aku bedal..hihihi....Then Fizi said goodbye first becoz he need to drive back to Terengganu...So sedey that time....After that everyone got back to their room to pack up sebab check out at 12 p.m....When it's time to go, and everyone gathered at the hotel lobby...It was preety much sad with glooomy air everywhere....I dont know 'bout others but that's what I felt that time....I purposedly try to busy myself by collecting all the clothes and everything just to avoid hanging out with them...I dont want to talk or say too much because I know I'll cry...So time tu bole control lagi..Just say simple goodbye and just a few people went back to UTP..mostly sumer blah ikut haluan masing2....Bas gerak jer....aku dah tersedu-sedan dalam bas...hahaha...Tak malu nak cerita but it was so sad and it's still is....Sedey sgt nak tinggalkan everyone..Knowing that life wont be the same anymore ....Wish them all the best in everything and hope to meet them again one day.....Miss everyone so much~~


Beautiful Malaysians....hihihihi


Izzi, Me and Mekot with Twin Towers as the background(credit to Mekot for the pic)



The hotel (Saja amik gambar jauh2....The focus is on the hotel...Cantik giler bilik die)




Gambar2 lain nanti kalau I got hold on every single pics, I post lagi...Nih jer gambar2 yang aku sempat amik dr Mekot...Terlupa nak amik....







The Second:



Aku tau ramai yang malas kalau membaca panjang2 kan?So since I have all the pics of this event, it's better I post gambar jer kan?huhuhu..The event? PETRONAS Management Forum kat Sheraton, Subang..Kitorang main gamelan...


Sebelah kanan aku tuh ada peti aiskrim..Tu jer la yang kitorg bedal kalo tak der kerja...nak tunggu rehearsal, makan aiskrim dulu..Aduh..enaknya aiskrim......Buah2 tuh bukan untuk display ok?Aku makan berapa biji entah, aku pun tak igt...wahahaah

The Players (pemain gamelan) after the show~~ Makanan die fullamak~~Gempak Beb! Ada Japanese, Italian, Malaysian food...Masyuk~~

Breakfast on the next day (Perasaan seperti British Countryside...wahahahaha)...Makanan die..Fuhh~~~Lazat....Breakfast mcm makan untuk 3 tahun~~


Lepak2 selepas kekenyangan melantak breakfast~~Suma muka 'high' sebab kenyang~~


Nak mandi kat swimming pool die, tapi tak bawak short and bikini la pulak..huhuhu Amik gambar pun jadi la kan?


Saja nak popularkan diri sendiri di blog sendiri....Since gambar ni cantik, model die pun handsome....hahahahah..so apa lagi...


Aku dan rumate hotelku di Christmas Tree yang indah...Uzair nama die...I mean nama rumate aku..bukan nama pokok krismas tuh...huhuhu....


The memories remain guys....Love and miss everyone..Hope we can play gamelan together again one day...Nazmi and Paan were not in this pic..dieorg balik awal...


Malam lepas show tuh..aku ajak budak2 nih buat dajal..hahaha...ronda2 malam2 kat kedai2 depan Sheraton..Tapi sekejap jer la..kesian dieorg nih...ramai yang tak biasa kot...huhuhu....But it was a nice night-out for everyone...Siap beli aiskrim (again!) kat 7-Eleven and duduk makan tepi jalan...hahahahah..Thanx guys for the lovely moment....
Balik UTP pun dlm suasana sedey jugak....'sigh'....Always sad end....I'm gonna miss u guys a lot...




p/s:Nih mayb post terakhir aku for a while kot...Sebab lepas nih nak update payah sket..dah jadi penganggur bertauliah kena la carik CC kot nk update...Kalo umah kawan tempat aku stay nih ada internet and dengan jasa baik dieorg, bole la nak update seminggu sekali ke kan?huhu...I'll be missing each and everyone I know in UTP so much...Thanx for the ups and downs..Thanx for everything...I'm embarking on a new chapter of my life now and hope to meet u guys again one day...Thanx alot guys~~




2 Comments:

Blogger Charlz said...

huhu.. aku baca pn terharu.. sebak plak.. =P take care dude. =)

12:48 PM  
Blogger ~Ee~ said...

Hihihi..thanx charles...Sebak?huhuhu...you'll understand more biler you dah grad nnt...it's just different..the tingling sensation...the sadness...huhuhu...
Thanx for dropping in here...
Take care too ok?I'll see you around~~

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home