^mY sToRy^

Being somebody means to be yourself::Life is much more complicated than that but I try hard to fulfill my own destiny::In the end, whatever happens "Life must go on"

Saturday, December 31, 2005

~^cOuNtInG tHe DaYs^~

I'm back!
Now, I'm counting up the days to finish my practical here..Can't wait for another 3 weeks...Can't wait to go back and meet my friends, can't wait to sing out loud in the shower, can't wait to go to lectures(really?), can't wait to hang around at the cafe..Oh My God!There's a lot of things I really miss doing!Can't believe what practical can do to you!It retards everything you want to do(literally!)
But there are few things that practical provide me...Allowances obviously!Hahahaha... I got to meet professionals though and build up network if that what people are saying it nowadays...Seriously if I were to compare between working and studying,I would certainly pick studying!Working is not all sweets and nice thing..You get your pay cheque, travelling and that mostly it!No mistake is allowed(you are jeopardising the whole company there dude!)..
This does not mean that I won't go to work, but not just yet!I think what I learn the most from internship is that, enjoy your student's life while you can, because once you get to that business world,you'll certainly lost everything.I see a lot in these people eyes here back at my company.You can't blame anyone though,you have the choice to differ, so pick up the best way..
Anyway, wish me luck for the next 3 weeks here...I'll see you guys then!Hola!

1 Comments:

Blogger - H - said...

weh..xde langsung ker posting tuk yr2006??isk2??huhuhuhu

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home