^mY sToRy^

Being somebody means to be yourself::Life is much more complicated than that but I try hard to fulfill my own destiny::In the end, whatever happens "Life must go on"

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

~i'M bAcK~

Hello everyone..Miss me? heheheheh...
Nih kind like terpaksa la jugak buat entry baru coz everyone asyik tanya aku biler nk kuar entry baru... A few reasons actually:

  • Tak der isu2 yg nk dibincangkan sgt
  • Aku tak nk jadikan blog aku seakan2 diari(hehehehe)
  • Aku busy giler siut(ahakz!)
  • Nak bukak account blog aku amik masa yg sanggggggat lama

So, here I am..Got lucky that I can access my blog..So first, let's talk bout what I did this couple of days.... Everything now is about my internship.Eventhough I have a lot of projects and assignments to catch up, but my mind is somewhere else(well not really, just thinking bout my internship actually!)

Last weekend was like h**l. Seriously..Anyone who knows bout this should understand. Because I got called for interview in KL, I have to rush there on Sunday and since I have a lot of stuffs to be completed here, I have to get back on Monday nite...Can imagine how hectic it is? and on the way there, there were MANY obstacles but I dont need to list down each and eeryone of it though...

The interview was okay I guess, but I dont have high hope for it though...At least I've tried my best and got selected(that pretty much an achievement didn't it?)..So here I am back with all the things I've left before..Luck just there...I got a call from another company willing to hire me as a trainee..but I have to reconsider..It's not that I'm being picky, but if you are stranded away alone in a place u didn't know..it's pretty scary..I'm still considering it though(they gave me 1 week to think over) as long as I have someone else who's willing to work there..at least I have someone to rely on(actually sharing the rent and evrything!hahahaha)

So, anyone out there who's reading this, do pray for me(I want to have my placement in Bintulu actually) or mayb u have something else to say bout this...I have to sign off now..and u might wondering when would my entry appear again here(hahahaah)..to tell u the truth, I don't know either...but I have a lot on my mind now..and I'll promise I'll share it with you guys later in my next entry..so chow for now...(I'm babbling am I?)

::tIrEd aNd HoPiNg::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home