^mY sToRy^

Being somebody means to be yourself::Life is much more complicated than that but I try hard to fulfill my own destiny::In the end, whatever happens "Life must go on"

Sunday, December 10, 2006

CINTA @ LOVE ACTUALLY



How do you define CINTA? Is it the relationship which bond two or more human beings?Or is it more than that?First time tengok trailer cerita nih kat TV dulu, hati mcm melonjak2 nak pegi tgk..At that point of time, you could not know the exact story line la kan?So my utimate drive was the beautiful scene the television gave me...Biler tgk trailer die..fuh...cantik gak sinematografi die...Honestly speaking(writing), I dont crave too much on watching Malay movies..Yeah..go on, blame me with the usual statement:'Macam mana filem melayu nak maju kalau orang nya sendiri tak nak pergi sokong'..I dont care..What I know, I dont want to waste my money on junk and stupid malay movies(yang perasan ala2 Hindi, kena nyanyi2 kat padang and pantai)..Might as well spend that money to something else like magazines, food...If the movie good, then it's good..If it's not, then it's not..Simple as that...And at this point of time, I know which Director(s) in Malaysia can give me good(great) movies!

Back to CINTA, I watched it with my friends after a week filem nih being screened..Quite busy with lotsa things, so nak cari masa utk watch it is quite hard..So when the right time came, we just went to the cinema and enjoy it.....Just imagine, dah seminggu kat pawagam, obviously dah ramai my friends watched it and everyone would come up and say 'Serious, pegi la tgk..tak rugi!'..So the drive and semangat nak pegi tgk tuh makin berkobar2...

Cerita filem nih simple I guess(for me), sebab die mengupas certain ways on how LOVE can exist around us..The simple dialog, everday used dialog memudahkan kita faham jalan cerita die..Eventhough there are 5 different stories in this film, tapi they are connected to each other in a way...Yup, you can't run from the other comment that said this film is more or less using the same premise as Love Actually(I dont know if a lot of us familiar with this movie but I can assure you it was a great movie..seriously)..Tapi CINTA lain sket I guess..Sadness is more obvoius compare to Love Actually..Die mcm a bit close to us I guess sebab it's Malaysian movie..Hahahah Pernah tgk one talkshow and they invite these CINTA's actors and one of them said that, the film is good because when you watch it, you will say something to yourself like 'Ni pernah jadi kat aku nih'..So mcm tu la perasaan aku while watching it..tak la sumer 5 stories tuh berkaitan dgn aku tapi in a way, pernah experience and pernah tgk la that happens...

My personal fav story inside CINTA would be between Dyan and adik die...It's so touching and I cried softly on my seat..Tak sedar pun keluar air mata..Especially time Dyan read out the poem(or nasihat) to her brother...The lines were superb..Sound childish but very meaningful...I think siblings relationships is way stronger compare to others(my personal opinion)..Masakan org dulu2 bole come out with peribahasa 'Air dicincang takkan putus'...I just feel the burden and guilt on Dyan's shoulder...Fuhh...This is the first time I cry watching Malay movie..seriously...Thanx CINTA....hahahhah

Apart from that, I think all the actors did great job...Selama nih tak pernah suka si Fasya Sandha, but this time around I salute her for her great performance in CINTA...Sebelum nih tgk die belakon mcam kayu and streotype jer...tapi dlm nih, she did well..And Datuk Rahim Razali and Pn Fatimah tak payah cakap la kan?Mmg otai lakonan....Cuma frust jugak dgn lakonan Rita Rudaini..Bukan sebab lakonan die hampeh, but her scene ciput giler...lines or dialog die bole kira dgn jari...I mean, her story with her husband is one of the 5 main stories tapi tak nampak her presence dlm cerita tuh..Tapi lakonan die at those scenes mmg nice la...I always love her acting skills..

And I have to give credit to the cinematography..I think it's awesome..Tak pernah nmpk KL secantik tuh..Walaupun ada scene rumah buruk kat kampung2(dekat2 komuter railways), tapi the camera angle is awesome....Mcm most of time angle camera die is for tv commercial...Tabik spring....and the timing is always right...Time bila komuter nak lalu, LRT nak lalu..kereta nak lalu..nicely done...and you know what?I watched Love Actually, i think CINTA's cinematography is way better...

All in all, I think the film do justice and prove that Malay movie can also be good and great like Yasmin's films..Hope to see more of this type(this great) films in the future....

p/s:This is all my personal views...Kalau ada rasa tak puas hati,lumrah la tuh...Rambut kita sama2 hitam(perang,kunig,merah) atau sama2 ada kutikel rambut, tapi taste and perasaan kita lain2...Jumpa lagi~~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like rita rudaini acting too:)

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home